Gurkha Millennium Multi-Purpose Cooperative Ltd.
Gurkha Millennium Multi-Purpose Co-operative Ltd.(GMMC), a leading cooperative in Nepal, was established in July 21, 2000 on the basis of principles and theories of co-operative by the real British Gurkhali group i.e. mainly the retired or Ex-British Gurkha Army and Singapore Police along with the involvement of their families. It was established with the purpose of offering swift, convenient and consistent services through the innovation of investment opportunities in the global economy, social, educational, and cultural and other various industries and business sectors leading to the raise in self employment.
- Paid up capital of NPR. 85 million.
- Deposit collection of more than NPR 600 million.
- Entirely modernized and computerized transactions.
- More than 15 years experience in the field of Co-operative.
- Providing loans in a fast and convenient way with minimum interest rate.
- Saving can be done from within one’s reach.
- Online banking service.
- Mobile banking facilities.